We ask our campaign partners to choose an existing product – if you’re a beauty brand, we suggest a lip product; if you’re a fashion brand, perhaps something red – and donate 10% of every sale to The Eve Appeal throughout May. In return, we’ll provide stickers, POS, creative assets, digital content, store ideas, collaborative opportunities and promotion of your brand across all GET LIPPY collateral and communications.
…plus a whole lot of love and gratitude!
We work with public ambassadors, influencers and high-profile media partners like the Daily Telegraph and The Guardian to shout about the campaign – and about your brand.
Want to hear what last year’s partners thought?
YOU are the most important part of this campaign. Here’s how to get involved
- Buy a GET LIPPY product from one of our supporting retailers or brands
- Blow a kiss to camera and tag five friends on social media who you can challenge to #GETLIPPY and donate £5 by texting EVE LIPPY to 70577*
- Come along to an exclusive GET LIPPY pop-up event at London’s Harvey Nichols, from 11-17 May
- Wear your loudest lipstick and plan fundraisers to mark GET LIPPY Day on 17 May
- Take our GET LIPPY Challenge by talking for one minute on social media – without embarrassment – about all things gynae: periods, menopause, anatomy, the signs and symptoms of gynae cancer
- Share our activity on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @eveappeal
*Text costs £5 plus network charge, The Eve Appeal receives 95% of this donation. Please obtain the bill payer’s permission.