The Get Lippy campaign runs annually throughout May to end the culture of shame and stigma surrounding gynaecological health whilst raising funds for The Eve Appeal’s ground-breaking research into gynae cancers. Get Lippy is fantastically literal: a) get your lippy; buy a lip product supporting the campaign and b) get loud about gynaecological health!
We partner with some of the biggest names in beauty and retail – including Vaseline, Elemis, Karen Millen and Nivea – who donate a percentage of their May sales to the cause; throughout the month we host events, start conversations, and work with media, public ambassadors and influencers to do for women’s health what Movember has done for men’s.
GL19 was louder than ever, and we are so grateful to everyone who got behind it. The hugest of thanks to everyone who supported us by:
- Buying a Get Lippy product from one of our supporting retailers or brands
- Sending a kiss on social media and texting to donate
- Doing our #GetLippyChallenge and filming yourself talking for one minute about gynae health on social media
- Visiting our Get Lippy pop-up events at Harvey Nichols and Saatchi Gallery
- Rallying your colleagues to wear a loud lippy and text to donate on Get Lippy Day (17 May)
- Sharing our activity and awareness content on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
…And stay tuned for information on how you can get involved in next year’s campaign!