Throughout May, The Eve Appeal and our long term supporter Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW), are bringing together beauty brands and retailers to launch #GetLippy, a NEW campaign encouraging women – and men – to speak up and out about the signs and symptoms of women’s cancers, and raise funds for life saving research.
How you can GET LIPPY:
- Simply buy a lipstick or balm from one of our supporting retailers and beauty brands
- Pucker up and share your best “pout and shout” selfie on social media #GetLippy, nominate a friend and donate £3 to life-saving research. Text LIPPY to 70660 *
- Get your colleagues and friends together to take part in Get Lippy Day on 25th May
To get involved, sign up for your free GET LIPPY campaign pack using the form below!
We look forward to seeing your best ‘pout and shouts’ during May using the hashtag #GetLippy
*Text costs a donation amount of £3 plus network charge. The Eve Appeal receives 100% of your donation. Obtain bill payer’s permission. Customer care – 020 7605 0100. Charity No 1091708 (Eng and Wales) SCO42612 (Scotland)
Join us for Get Lippy Day | Friday 25th May
We want to encourage the nation to GET LIPPY with colleagues, family and friends – Come together to take part in Get Lippy Day on Friday 25th May to boost much-needed awareness of women’s cancers and raise vital funds for pioneering gynae cancer research; be it a bake sale, wearing lippy all day or getting loud and lippy for 5 minutes.
There are a number of ways to get involved which include:
- GET LIPPY: share your pout on your social media channels; maybe even awarding a prize for the best pout!
- WEAR LIPPY: all day – donate £3 to wear loud lipstick all day
- BAKE LIPPY: bake and sell red velvet cupcakes with a cheeky twist
- LIPPY QUIZ: get together and quiz your colleagues on their gynae know-how
- LIPPY MAKEOVERS: enlist your in-house make up guru to help find your best shade
- SPORTING LIPPY: Get the men Sporting Lippy to support the women; paint their lips in their favourite football, rugby or sports team colours e.g. Chelsea FC blue or Harlequins multi-coloured?
- MASS POUT AND SHOUT: get everyone together for a big pouty & shouty picture and educate yourselves on the signs and symptoms of gynae cancers
- GET LOUD AND LIPPY: at five minutes to 5pm – join the mass five minutes noise about all five gynae cancers, their signs and symptoms
Fancy taking part in Get Lippy Day? Sign up using the form above or tag us on social media @eveappeal to show us your Get Lippy Day in progress!