Here at The Eve Appeal we want to raise awareness of all five gynaecological cancers and encourage women across the UK to #KnowYourBody and to be aware of the signs and symptoms of the five gynaecological cancers.
Why not take part in our quiz on the female anatomy and see if you can correctly label all the different parts of the female anatomy (answers at the bottom of the page – but no peeking!) and then share your results with your friends across social media tagging @eveappeal on Twitter and Facebook.
So are you more of a gynae-expert than you thought or do you need to check your genitals once in a while – see how you’ve done below and remember – share the results with your family and friends across social media.
- 0 – 1: Do you know your vagina from your vulva? Time for you to read up about gynaecological cancers
- 1 – 2: We think you could do with getting a bit more up close and personal with your genitalia – get your mirrors out ladies 😉
- 2 – 3: If only our biology textbooks at school were in 3D – you might have scored higher
- 3 – 4: So your score is middling. But it’s about winning right? So get swotting and make sure you know what’s what
- 4 – 5: V is for VAGINA – congratulations, you’re certainly getting to #KnowYourBody
- 5 – 6: Are you some sort of gynaecologist? Bravo on knowing your body
A – Ovaries, B – Cervix, C – Vulva, D – Fallopian Tubes, E – Vagina, F – Uterus (womb)