One of our fantastic Ask Eve team, Gynae Specialist Nurse, Tracie Miles, and Cancer Information Officer, Karen Hobbs, will come along to talk to your team and run a fun, interactive session all about gynaecological health.
A typical session lasts between 45 minutes to an hour, although can be done in 30 minutes if required.
A standard Lunch & Learn is broken down like this:
- Introduction to The Eve Appeal’s work
- Overview of the five gynaecological cancers
- For each of the cancers (womb, ovarian, cervical, vulval and vaginal), the Ask Eve team will discuss:
- How common is it?
- What are the risk factors?
- What are the signs and symptoms?
- How can you protect yourself (screening, lifestyle, awareness)
- Summary and top tips
To find out more or book a Lunch & Learn session, contact Jenner on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7605 0101.