On 2nd October 2022, be one of thousands of people across the world taking part in the TCS Virtual London Marathon. You’ll have 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds to complete your 26.2 miles, which you can choose to run, walk, or jog. By taking part in this world record event, you can help stop gynaecological cancers before they start.
For a charity place, we ask for a £20 non-refundable registration fee and £200 minimum sponsorship.
Have your own place through the ballot?
If you were lucky enough to get a ballot place, you can join #TeamEve by emailing Amy at email@example.com and she can support you with your fundraising and training.
How we will support you
Everyone who runs as a part of #TeamEve will receive:
- Our fundraising guide to help you hit your target
- Support from our Public Fundraising Officer, Amy Barker
- A free Eve running vest
What you will need
- The 2022 TCS London Marathon App, powered by TCS, with GPS enabled to track your 26.2 miles. This will be released by London Marathon later on in the year
- In order to receive your finisher’s medal and t-shirt, you will need to upload proof of your time to the London Marathon App
- If you have any questions, please email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7605 0100
Date: Sunday 2nd October 2022
Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration fee: £20
Minimum sponsorship: £200